Thursday, January 31, 2008

Confession 2: the list


Exercise, man, it gets the brain generating some crazy ideas doesn't it?

So while I was swimming my 20 laps after work in my pond out the back, I got to thinking about what my friend B. said about not compromising on what I want in a guy.

His solution? To write a list of all the attributes they should have.

So I started making a list in my head and rating each out of 10.

But it got me thinking, is it possible to limit things to such a finite, one dimensional brief?

The problem for me it seems, is less a case of ticking all the boxes and more a case of merely finding someone I actually like. Does anyone have this problem too? Where are all the hot, single, fun and smart guys hiding?

So do I compromise then, and settle for someone who only half does it for me? Like my last boyfriend, P., for instance. He was awesome – sexy, physically pretty freaking amazing, 100% sexual chemistry PLUS we had lots of laughs and adventures. Problem: drug habit. F@#K! Awesome guy, not so awesome lifestyle.

So, I've taken up surfing, to help out with my sexual frustration of course! See what that uncovers...

Over and out...

No comments: